Sunday, January 22, 2017

Tali'Zorah Quarian Suits for The Sims 3


This is a project that I’ve been wanting to do for a long time. I read over some posts about clothing meshing and figured out how to make Tali from Mass Effect as a sim.

There are several important things you will want to know before downloading!!

First off, you will want to use the null feet that I’ve included. They are NOT buggy content so don’t panic when you see them in CAS. They will allow Tali to have her quarian feet that are on her suit.


This outfit is categorized for everydayformalathleticcareerswimwearsleepwearouterwear, and maternity. Ages YAF - EF.
Only the last color option is recolorable. If you try to recolor any of the others, the game will tell you to pick another color. You don’t have to. Just pick whichever color you want and hit the check option.
I strongly suggest the ‘Never Nude’ trait! I mean, really, when does Tali ever leave her suit? Tali will revert back to a normal naked sim when showering and also from far away because I was too lazy to do decent low quality meshes.
There are some minor animation issues with the helmet. When the sim talks, the helmet will stretch. The reason for this is because there is actually a Sim head still shoved into that helmet so the chin would clip through the helmet if I didn’t animate it the way that I did.
This outfit is not compatible with most sim hairs. Use the bald hair option.
Here are your color options.









Tali'Zorah Suits for Sims 3

No comments:

Post a Comment